Wednesday 9 September 2015

Introduction to A-level Media

Introduction to A-level Media




1) I want to peruse a career in the media industry in production.

2) Media is important to me because, most of my life has been involved with the media and want to develop my skills for future use.

3) I hope to learn leadership skills as well as peoples perception of the media such as posters and videos. In addition, I would like to expand my knowledge on media studies as well as knowing how to improve my content based on the feedback given. 

4) I am deeply interested in T.V however, mostly on film as I love to create my own content and learn about shots and scenes used by other directors as well as developing knowledge on film making.

5) I have made my own  opening 2 minutes of a teenage drama from Media studies when I was in year 9 as part of my assignment. In addition, I like to learn VFX in my spare time as well as creating small videos. 

- Aarun S

No comments:

Post a Comment